Darvyny replied

295 weeks ago

Download Forklift Driver Klaus: The First Day On The Job Full Movie In Hindi Dubbed In Mp4 > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A parody on a safety instruction video for forklift drivers follows young Klaus as he begins his first day on the job as a qualified forklift truck driver. The film spoofs the original genre very effectively, notably through employing the best-known German narrator of instructional video clips on traffic safety for the voice-over.
Short film depicting a fictional educational film about fork lift truck operational safety. The dangers of unsafe operation are presented in gory details.
This short movie is great! I've seen it at the Fantasy Filmfest. The whole audience laughed nearly till death. It is made like one of those clips about safety in factories, but there is a significant difference: The makers show what happens if the safety rules are not obeyed instead of just talking about it! So there are knifes sticking in heads or people cut in two halves by sharp metal plates…. and a lot of blood…… and the factory alarm rings on and on…. and the ambulance is very busy…..
I was definitely close to soiling myself last night when I saw this at the Florida Film Festival. Klaus was the highlight of the shorts program I attended. It is shot like the video you might be forced to watch when you are first hired at a company (complete with cheesy music) and shows everything that can go wrong as a forklift driver. You honestly won't think it can possibly get any better, but each situation manages to top the previous one. I don't want to spoil any of the surprises, but it was bloody as hell and extremely violent, but funny enough so you know not to be offended. If there is any way to get this on video or DVD, please let me know.

646f9e108c
Fearless movie downloadDownload the Full Moon Fever full movie tamil dubbed in torrentmalayalam movie download The LookoutMurder Me, Murder You hd mp4 downloadthe Deadpool full movie in hindi free downloadThe Lost Patriot full movie hd 720p free downloadEpisode 1.8 malayalam full movie free downloadArk full movie in hindi free downloadEden of the East the Movie I: The King of Eden download torrentHijacked full movie free download
Please log in to post a reply.